Time: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM July 31-August 4 Grades: 6-8 Location: Granite Bay High School
Price: Recommended $150 Donation
Donations will go towards the Hunger Project(nonprofit charity) and educating students about entrepreneurship.
Week long summer camp to inspire and provide an incubation environment for junior high students. Students will learn the skills needed to launch a startup and about the elements contributing to why other startups have suceeded.
- Day 1 Ideation: Finding a problem and a realistic solution to provide value for others.
- Day 2 Customer: Develop insight into the specific needs of the customer and market research for marketing strategies.
Day 3 Finances: Build a strategy for pricing the solution and ways to sell.
- Day 4 MVP: Create a minimum viable product to test the validity and desirability of the solution.
- Day 5 Competition Day: Pitch your idea to the guest judge panel to utilize skills learned during the camp.
- Project Management / Time Management
- Business Technology(Word,Excel,Website design)
- Communication Skills (Icebreaker/Public Speaking)
- Toolset for Startups